Our feet are a very important part, and it is that all the body weight falls on them, so it is normal that at the end of the day, we ache or feel some discomfort in areas such as the floor or heel. And a great way to alleviate these ailments is through a good massage that exerts the necessary pressures to relax all the muscles of the feet. It is best to do it at night before going to sleep to notice its effects the next day.
Steps to follow:
- Before starting with the foot massage, the ideal is to let them soak in warm water for approximately 10 minutes. This way you will be completely clean and the massage will be much more pleasant.
- After 10 minutes, dry your feet with a clean dry towel and sit on a chair. In the event that the massage is for another person, ask him to lie on a stretcher or bed and place a towel just under his feet.
- Now you should apply a little cream or massage oil on your hands and rub them between them so that the product warms slightly. Perform this step just before spreading the lotion on the feet.
- Next, start massaging one foot. Caress the upper part by gentle movements that go from the fingers to the ankle and, once done, descend to the sole of the foot. It is important that the intensity of the caresses be progressive, and go from more to less pressure.
- After having made the different caresses, you have to perform circular movements with the thumbs of your hands on the sole of the foot. Do it from the top or instep down and regulating the pressure of the movement, that is, making more pressure in areas such as the heel.
- Then, hold the foot with one hand and with the other, turn it carefully in both directions. Repeat this movement up to 4 times in each direction. Then, knead it with your fist but always regulating the pressure you exert so that it is not too intense or causes discomfort.
- Then you have to knead the foot with the fingertips. Start from the big toe and continue on each of the fingers until the pinky ends. The direction of movement is the same for each of the fingers, you have to start the movement through the base and apply gentle pressure until you reach the tip of each finger.
- When you have finished kneading each of your fingers, stroke the instep and sole of the foot again, applying less and less pressure. To finish the foot massage, you just have to clean the cream or oil used with a towel and leave it completely dry. Then, you must perform the same process with the other foot, and voila!
If you liked this article, in a How you can also see how to give good massages in other parts of the body:
Know mor visit body massage in kailash colony